- Free Valuation
- Find Agents
Lowestoft Street is situated in an established and popular residential location within easy walking distance to a wide variety of amenities and facilities such as restaurants, shops, cafe’s and locally renowned schools. The Fallowfield campus of Manchester University is less than 1 mile away with the City Centre 3 miles to the north.
A two bedroom mid terrace property currently let on a secured tenancy at an approximate monthly rent of £203, equivalent to £2,800 per annum. The property would benefit from a scheme of modernisation.
|Ground Floor:||Kitchen, Two reception rooms|
|First Floor:||Two Bedrooms|
We understand that the property is let under a rent act tenancy at £203.67 per month and the last time that rent was reviewed was October 2016.
Details of the Buyer’s Premium and any additional fees payable are contained within the legal documents.
1. All the information provided on our website is for indicative purposes only and interested parties should rely upon the contents of the legal pack and their own due diligence as a prudent bidder.
2. PLEASE NOTE BIDDING COMMENCES ON TUESDAY 16TH AUGUST AND CLOSES ON WEDNESDAY 17TH AUGUST.
3. Energy Performance Certificate = F.
4. The property is offered on behalf of trustees and pre auction offers will not be considered.
5. The property is tenanted and we request that interested parties respect the tenants privacy at all times and do not attempt to view the property outside of the scheduled viewing times.
6. The property is held on a 999 year (less 10 days) leasehold title dated 25th December 1907.
Open google maps for school/ public transport/ hospitals etc.